Because of the veritable hotel we've been running around here this week, I've been unable to actually make it to one of these swim lessons in person. Thankfully, my dad and brother and a friend have all made it to take pictures and report in more detail than I get from my dear husband.
The first class was full of tears, but I've been told there was nary a tear shed at the second, so things are looking up!
Maybe I will be able to make it today. That is, if the sick one is up from her nap by that time.
I was a little hesitant about the whole swim lesson thing with the memory of ballet and gymnastics still so fresh in my memory. Maybe being held by daddy is the best way to learn a new skill.
Look at all those heroic dads saving the moms from having to squeeze into their suits in public. Well, I'm not sure if that is what's going on for everyone else, but I think they're probably heros nonetheless. My girls' daddy sure is.
So, now you've all seen as much as I have of these swim lessons. I wonder how many classes it normally takes for a kid to be water safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment